Your personal information
When you purchase or order a product, we ask you to provide certain contact information about yourself, such as your name, shipping/billing address, telephone number, email address, social media user name, credit card information and other information. Your personal details incorporated into our databases. We also maintain a record of your product purchases. You authorize that such data are archived, and may be used to send information about news and offers that may be of interest.
In accordance with the provisions of law 15/99, of 13 of December of protection of data of a Personal nature and in the implementing regulations, you may, at any time, access, modify or request that we cancel your personal information from our database through our website or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The treatment and management of such compliance as set in ‘Real Decreto’ 994/1999 , of 11 June, which approves the regulation of security measures of automated files containing personal data. ADAMA-Alma S.L. under any circumstances, give information about its customers to third parties or lease any information of your data.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND INDUSTRIAL
ADAMA-Alma S.L. is the owner of all rights of intellectual and industrial property of its website. The website, including without limitation but not limited to programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, structures and designs, logos, text, images, combinations of colors, choice of materials used, sound, audio, video, software, graphics, brands and distinctive signs are the property of the provider.
All rights reserved. According to articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph of the law of intellectual property, are expressly prohibited reproduction, distribution and public communication of all or part of the contents of this website for commercial purposes. A user may not copy, download, modify, publish, distribute, transmit or transfer portions or any part from the content without first obtaining the express written permission of ADAMA-Alma S.L.
As a user you may download, print and store selected portions of the content, but only if you use any such copies of the content only for your own personal and non-commercial use, you do not copy or post the content on any network computer or broadcast the content in any media and/or in any form or format and you do not modify or alter the content in any way, or delete or change any copyright.
The user shall not remove, alter, evade or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed in the pages of ADAMA-Alma S.L.
The information provided below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
– Session Cookies: are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so that none is registered on the user’s hard disk. Information obtained through these cookies, are used to analyze traffic on the web guidelines. Ultimately, this enables us to provide a better experience, to improve the content and facilitating its use. A session cookie expires immediately when you end your session.
– Permanent Cookies: A persistent cookie stores information on the hard drive so when you end your session and return to the same web site at a later date the cookie information is still available.
List of the main cookies used on our website:
– Strictly necessary cookies such as those who serve to correct navigation or which allow to perform services requested by the user or cookies that will serve to ensure that the content of the web page is loaded efficiently.
– Third party cookies. For example, those used by social networks, or external content plug-ins.
– Analytical cookies with purposes of periodic maintenance and with the interest of guarantee the best service possible to our users, websites make use normally of “analytical” cookies to collect statistical data of activities.
Additional guarantees – Cookies management
All web browsers allow you to limit the behavior of a cookie or disable cookies within settings or browser options. The steps for doing so are different for each browser, being able to find instructions in the help menu of your browser.
Most browsers allow you to turn a private way by which cookies are always deleted after the visit. Depending on the browser this private way, you can have different names. Below you will find a list of the most common browsers and the different names of these private modes:
– Internet Explorer 8 and newer versions; InPrivate Safari 2 and newer versions; Opera 10.5 and newer versions; Private browsing FireFox 3.5 and newer versions; Google Chrome 10 and newer versions; Incognito.
Important: Please, read the help section of your browser to learn more about how to activate the ‘private mode’. You can continue visiting our website even if your browser is in “private mode”, even if our web browsing may not be optimal and some utilities may not work correctly.